At the Guiding Star Project, we know that our work is much bigger than ourselves. We come to work every day knowing that we are changing the world. Seriously! Our work creating a new norm in women’s health and wellness is changing the way future generations of young women will view themselves and their amazing bodies. We believe that if we don’t do this work, women will lose sight of how amazing it is to be born a female. We are building a team of visionaries who can see the world we are creating and are willing to give of themselves to make it happen. Are you ready to be a world changer?
Here at Guiding Star Project, we place great emphasis on living out and honoring our Core Values. You might be the world changer we’re looking for if:
- You have a growth mindset. You’re not afraid to fail and you get back up when things don’t go exactly as planned. You’re always growing and learning and see set-backs as valuable learning opportunities.
- You think wholistically–you honor women’s authentic bodies and minds.
- You honor the Feminine Genius, you’re hospitable, relational, and you “maternally” welcome others into safe and respectful space for open dialogue and understanding.
- You are mission-driven and resolutely focused. You are a tenacious, convicted change-maker who works with persistent fortitude.
- You are joyfully optimistic, boldly hopeful, humble, prayerful, and faith-filled.
Interested in volunteering? Please fill out our Volunteer Inquiry form! Thank you for your support of Guiding Star Project!